Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 6 December 2012

Research and Planning: Trailer so far


Today we showed our trailers so far to the class and asked for their feedback. This was very helpful to us as our attention was drawn to things we could add to our piece to make it even better. There are a couple of scenes which are missing and will need to be added in soon. We also need to add sound in the form of a voice over to help give the character more identity. Some zombie sound effects and gun shots would also be useful

No comments:

Post a Comment