Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Research and Planning: Title Voiceover


This was our final consideration before finalizing our trailer. We tested this voiceover as it is typical of most blockbuster films and thought that it would work well with our trailer. However we chose not to use it as we found that our trailers soundtrack already had a lot of punctuations and adding this voiceover ruined the effect towards the end when the zombies appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment