Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Saturday 26 January 2013

Research and Planning: Audience Feedback on Trailer 2

 Today we showed our trailer in class again at it's current (closer to finished) stage. We were given sheets to fill out for each other in regards to our work and the synergy within it. These are the feedback sheets we received.







We found out that the audience could tell that our posters, magazines and trailer all matched up to the genre of action/horror. I was told that my magazines strengths included strong synergy, blood staining and it includes two powerful pictures. I was advised to add a background into my magazine as well as some more text, I plan to do this as soon as possible. We were also told that the sound on our trailer was very strong and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment