Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Friday 4 January 2013

Research and Planning: Zombie film poster inspiration

I have been looking at zombie hunter movie posters on Google images to get an idea of what layouts other people have used when creating their own work. By doing this I should get an idea of how I want my poster to look to an audience. I already have a few vague ideas but this could help focus them.


The poster for this Japanese film gave me the idea that I would quite like to have some zombies in the background of my poster to highlight the action/fighting aspect I want to promote. 


I will not make my poster like this one (especially with the strippers) This is far too sexualised and although there will be some of this in my trailer/poster/magazine cover it is not purely what I want to aim for.


I like the idea of the background on this poster. I think it may be a good idea to take a picture of 'Alexis' with some weapons in a seemingly abandoned/ derelict backdrop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment