Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Finished Trailer, Poster and Magazine

Here is my final draft of my poster I have softened the 'steeltongs font' and chosen a slightly darker colour for my name at the top of the poster. I have also added a drop shadow so that it is easier to read.




Here is the completed version of my trailer. It contains sound effects and editing effects that I feel are suitable to my chosen genre.

This is my completed film magazine, designed as a special zombie edition. I did not use a lot of coverlines around my image as I didn't want my page to look too crowded.


No comments:

Post a Comment