Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learned from your audience feedback?



I have created a video in response to this question (personally edited by myself). To do this I recorded myself and Pippa talking on Garageband and then edited it together on i-movie. In this video we discuss the various feedback we have received over the duration of our course and how it helped us in creating our productions.

We discussed

  • Initial Interviews- These were carried out in the beginning to discover which of our two ideas was most appropriate
  • Audience Questionnaires - These provided us with further information in regards to how we should edit our work and whether titles or a voice over would be best.
  • Graphs - The results from the above questionnaires were translated into graphs to give us a better visual representation of the results
  • Social Networking Feedback - Specifically feedback from peers on my poster/magazine and production name.
  • Production Name idea - The research into this took several forms including social networking feedback, name generators and solvr
  • Feedback from class - Feedback from presenting our work to the class on two separate occasions provided us with some useful ideas on what we needed to change in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment