Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and Planning: Audience interviews




Today I took a camera around college and recorded the responses of some possible audience members in regards to my questionnaire. I asked 3 people, the first of which requested that we did not film her face. Other than certain people attempting to be 'funny' or ruin our video's I think that we got some very useful information.


  • People would rather see our Zombie apocalypse film
  • Sound effects that add tension could be used
  • All of the people we asked suggested that a 15-18 age rating would be most appropriate
  • Appropriate locations that were suggested include: In a town, a destroyed city ect
  • The pace should be a mix of fast and slow
  • Our zombies need blood, ripped clothes, strange walks
  • Weaponry could include guns, baseball bats
  • And having a female lead role is a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment