Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Research and Planning: Target Audience research

I went onto the IMDb website to research what sort of films my target audience enjoy I started this my looking at the top 250 films in the horror genre. I looked for this genre as this is the genre I planned on using for my trailer. According to IMDb, these are the top 7 horror films of all time number 1 being a Resident Evil evil film. This is extremely useful to me as this is what I plan on using as inspiration for my own work.

This is the top 7 of the top 250 action films on IMDB. On this page Resident Evil: Retribution is also ranked at the top. Our genre will have an action crossover so will be very helpful for me when I come to making my own trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment