Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Sunday 23 September 2012

Research and Planning: Certificate research

After researching one 15 rated and one 18 rated film I decided I needed to do some extra research into what makes these films rated as they are.


Films rated as 15 by the bbfc should not be watched or purchased by people aged under 15 years old. In these films, behaviour such as swearing and violence are allowed as long as long as the work as a whole doesn't endorse it. I want to rate my film as a 15 mostly because themes of strong violence are allowed as long as it doesn't dwell on the pain or injury. However as we begin to make the trailer the rating may have to change






Certificate 18 may be too high for my film as I do not plan on incorperating much gore or any heavily sexual or disturbing content. 

 
I will try to make the  trailer for my film a 12a rating. This is because I want my trailer to be seen by as many people as possible, as the trailer may be shown on television I need to make sure that it is appropriate for anybody that may be watching. By making sure more people watch the trailer it will help create synergy around the film. This rating may have to change depending on the themes in the footage we choose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment