Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Questionnaire 2


This is mine and Pippa's second questionnaire. We created this as now we have a much stronger idea of which type of film trailer we intend to make. We planned on gathering some extra information which could help us to make decisions in regards to what we should (or shouldn't) include in our work.

This is an example of a completed version of our questionnaire. We handed out a total of 10 questionnaires in class and gathered the data we had collected. We will now use this information and consider it when we start to seriously plan our ideas and begin to make our trailer.

The questions we asked were
  1. Should a zombie film, similar to resident evil take place during the day or at night?
  2. What weapons would you like to see our female lead character using?
  3.  Should a voice over or titles be used?
  4. What editing pace should we have? Fast, slow, mixed?
  5. Who's perspective should the camera be from?
  6. Would you prefer to see snipits of zombies or no zombies; just lots of noises to build up tension?
  7. What would you expect the female to be wearng?
  8. Should low angles be used a lot to influence dominance?

No comments:

Post a Comment