Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning: Interview questions

Today we made some questions to ask people in my college to help to give me ideas as to what we could do for our film trailer. These are the questions I chose to ask as I would like to make my film as interesting to an audience as I possibly can. I will ask these questions around college and note the responses.
  • For our A2 media project we have to make a teaser trailer. We are either going to make a zombie apocalypse themed movie with a Lara Croft-esque hero. Or a stereotypical, kidnap scenario, trapped in a basement horror. Which of these ideas do you think are a better idea for a film?
  • What sound effects would you expect to hear in a movie like this?
  • What certificate do you think would be appropriate for this movie and why?
  • What would be an appropriate location for this movie? Eg: A school, woods ect
  • Would you expect a trailer for this film to be fast or slow paced?
  • Is having a female lead role for this film a good idea?
  • How can we make our zombies more scary? What should they look like?
  • Any props you'd expect to see? Like weapons for example?

No comments:

Post a Comment