Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and Planning: Teaser Trailer Conventions

This year we need to make a film trailer, either full or a teaser, a film magazine cover and the films poster. Through all of my recent research and planning I have found out the basics needed to include to make our film trailer realistic. An average film trailer will last around a minute and give an audience snippets of the film to entice them to come and see it at the cinema. The trailer should include
  •  A small look into the narrative
  • A voice over/ titles
  • The release date
  • The production company
  • The name of my film
  • Plenty of peaks and 'jumpy bits'

This is an example of something I would be able to achieve. There are no special effects but the fear factor comes from the use of pace and camera angles. This can be easily recreated.



This is something I can't do due to the heavy use of special effects and CGI animation. However I do like the idea of a strong female character to be portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment