Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Research and Planning: Costume Ideas

We wanted our character to give off the impression that she is a strong woman who can handle herself in a post apocalyptic world. However we also couldn't help but fall into the trap of also giving her some sex appeal and making her fall prey to the male gaze. When in real life it would definitely be more practical to have her dressed in something along the lines of combat trousers and a sweatshirt, we want to dress our character in something.. smaller. We are thinking of using something tight fitting and possibly leather or leather looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment