Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Research and Planning: Film name, audience feedback


As we will soon be beginning to make our film trailer and have still not decided on a name I decided to ask my friends via Facebook for some good suggestions.We know that we would like our film to be named after our lead character as this has a snappy effect. 'Gothica' is a perfect example of this, it makes a statement and  I enjoy the impression it makes on an audience.

I will look through all of these names and see if they are suitable for my film, I will discuss this with my partner Pippa to make sure we agree on a good choice. At the moment I quite like the name Alexis.

Edit: I went back to have a look and a lot more names have been suggested, a lot of these are appealing to me. I'm finding it hard to chose!



No comments:

Post a Comment