Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Research and Planning: Equiptment and software list

This year I will be using a few pieces of equipment or software that I am familiar with from last year. I may also be using some things that are completely new to me.

Blogger









I am and will be using blogger to keep the examiner updated on my progress in regards to creating my poster, magazine and trailer.

iMovie



iMovie will be used to edit the project together at the end. We could also add some post production effects using this.  I could alternatively use final cut pro to add these editing effects.

Video camera
 
This is what I will be using to film my trailer.


iPhoto




This will be used to export all pictures from the camera onto the Mac or laptop



SLR Camera

All of my test shots will be taken on this sort of camera. I will also use the SLR to take images for my magazine and poster



Mac computers














The Mac computers are used to complete work in class, at home I use my laptop. The Mac computers have all of the software we could need on them.


Photoshop
 

Photoshop will be used to edit all of my images that I will be using for my film poster and magazine cover.


 Garage Band

 
 Garage band will be used to create the score for our trailer, it could also be used for some sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment