Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 11 October 2012

Research and Planning: Zombie makeup planning

 These are examples of makeup we would find do-able considering the budget we have in regards to our film trailer. We want to achieve the stereotypical scary lifeless look. We will need to create pale skin, bloody mouths and lifeless eyes. In particular we would like to make all of our zombies look individual with different blood patterns or wounds but still with the same stare or walk.

 We do not have enough budget to use special effects such as rotting skin or broken limbs. However we do plan on being as creative as possible by using what we already have. At home I already have white stage makeup which we can use to pale the faces and as Halloween is coming up soon we are quite lucky and will be able to get hold of fake blood and possibly other cheap makeup sets. In particular I would like to create a darkened eye area and bloody wounds.

Hopefully we will be able to add some editing post production to make the makeup we create look more realistic and frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment