Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Research and Planning: Editing Idea


I found this trailer for the video game Alice:madness returns and I enjoyed the pace and editing style. I chose to add this to my blog as I hope to use some ideas from this in my own film trailer. Although on our extremely low budget it would be almost impossible to recreate the special effects we see here I enjoy the sudden change from almost day to night. This is something I would like to recreate. I particularly enjoy the feel of almost good-bad we get from the character.

I would definitely like to use 0.48-0:56 as this is a clear representation of what I want my character to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment