Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 25 October 2012

Research and Planning: Meeting 2

Over the holidays we need to keep up with our blog posts so I have discussed this with Pippa and we will be deciding who will be adding what to their blogs. We need to add extra posts in order to make sure we are on track to receive a high grade. I will be in Euro Disney during the holidays so I will try my best to catch up with this work when I return to the country.

Me:
  • Costume trials
  • Two film poster analysis'
  • If available, location idea shots

Pippa:
  • Sound trailer
  • Two film poster analysis'
  • Cinematography test shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment