Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 11 October 2012

Research and Planning: Garage Band test


This is my first attempt at using Garage Band. These are snippets of sounds I would possibly like to use in my own film trailer. I gathered some of them by downloading sound from Youtube, others were loops I found of Garage band itself. These sounds put together should hopefully show the genre of my film trailer and give an idea of the style and pace I am aiming for.

I did not feel very comfortable using Garageband and this was a difficult task for me. Hopefully when the time comes of me having to complete this properly I will have improved enough to give help to my partner Philippa who has taken responsibility for the sound of our piece.

I hope with the added dimensions of cinematography, mise en scene and editing this sound will add to the professionalism of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment