Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Research and Planning: Treatment

After receiving feedback from my teacher and classmates we have decided that we'd definitely like to try and move forward with our first idea. I have made a list of what I would like to happen in my trailer. This is subject to change.

  •  Trailer begins from the perspective of zombie stalking main character. Fades to show time lapse
  • Sound of 'clip clop' shoes and zombie noises
  • Sudden pan around to main characters face
  • Dialogue of  'This is my world.' Or something similar
  • 'This city used to be so full of life but then the Acura company came."
  • Low angle. Shot of men in suits walking down a corridor, flashes of logo
  • Graphic of match of logo on brief case to logo on poster as main character walks down the street
  •  "They said they'd help us. They said they'd fix us.. they were wrong"
  • Zombie flash fight scene. Fast paced.
  • Music plays 'rock' but slower in the beginning
  • Music speeds up a lot and adds more tension
  • Montage of scenes matched with the pace of the song playing over the top
  • Including scenes of character attacking with different weapons
  • Men in suits looking shifty
  • A kiss scene with a mystery man
  • Seemingly being watched by cctv cameras
  • Date of release comes up at the end
  • Jumpy bit of a zombie jumping at the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment