Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Research and Planning: Production Companies

As I want my film trailer to appear realistic I will need to pick a production company that I can 'pretend' will be affiliated with my film. So I have decided to look at real production companies so that I know how to make my fake one look.


The Dreamworks logo usually appears on family films such as Shrek, Madagascar and Ice Age. These films are usually rated with a U certificate.



Fox searchlight produce a large variety of films including 28 Days later and quirky comedies such as Juno.

Over the next few weeks I will begin thinking about what I would like my own production company logo to look like. I would like it to match the genre of my film trailer by picking a suitable name and colour scheme. If I take the time to make my own production company logo it will look a lot better than taking an image from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment