Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Research and Planning: Animatic Storyboard

 

This is my animated storyboard as of October 2012. As this an early draft of how me and Pippa imagine our project turning out towards the end it is subject to change. The music used is similar to the style of music we intend to create for our end piece.  The shots are ideas we would like to try out in our work but it is likely that we will be changing and adding to this

No comments:

Post a Comment