Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Research and Planning: Character Qualities

My trailer will have various sorts of actors throughout it, I will need to make sure that they act true to the role and are played by suitable actors.

I will need:
  • The main female lead
  • Zombies
  • A possible love interest for the main character
  • Villians
Main female lead
  • Must obviously be female
  • Long hair preferably
  • Enthusiastic and interested in the plot
  • Not afraid of the camera
  • Willing to dress in tight fitting clothing no matter the weather
Zombies.
  • To create an illusion of a horde we could tight frame around 5 of them
  • Must be willing to wear lots of makeup/fake blood
  • Not afraid to act
Villains
  • A group of around 3, preferably all male
  • Willing to wear a suit
  • Able to maintain serious tone and expression

No comments:

Post a Comment