Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Research and Planning: Magazine Font

Today I was ill so I stayed off college. I emailed my teacher to see what work I could be doing whilst I was off. I found out my class were researching masthead ideas for their film magazine covers. I decided to do my research on dafont.com


These are the fonts that I chose. (L to R) Bellerose, American Captain, Outstanding, shwboat

Through my research I discovered that most film magazines tend to chose a simple bold font for their mastheads, this makes them easier for an audience to recognise and read. This leads me to believe that my first two choices could be more appropriate for my magazine genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment