Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 22 November 2012

Research and Planning: Script


Script

Alexis:             My name is Alexis Von Fury. Just your regular teenage girl, I meet up with friends, go shopping, talk to boys.. Oh, and I’m a Zombie Hunter.

The infection broke out about year ago, spreading across the country like a wildfire. It changes people, destroys them. This is the Acura Company, a global giant.  They said they’d help us, they said they’d fix us. Ha. They were wrong.


This will be the only dialogue used in our trailer and will act as a voice over told by the main character. This will give the audience a better chance to bond with the main character and recognize them.This will be used in auditions for the role and will hopefully help us to find a good character.

No comments:

Post a Comment