Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Research and Planning: Sunday Shooting

On Sunday I have managed to arrange a group of people to all meet together in Denton for our first official day of filming. I will be arriving just after work (Around 3pm) We will be trying to get as much filming done as we can in the daylight. We are hoping that we will manage to get a fair amount of good, usable footage. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be able to loan a film camera from college for this day.

We have asked a friend to come along to help us get our zombies ready, she studies makeup artistry at college and she will be using my designs to make our zombies look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment