Dear Moderator

Welcome to my A2 Media Studies blog! It shows all of my work which I started on 18/06/12 and finished on 27/03/13. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I hope that this is reflected in my final product.

My evaluation begins on 26/02/13
My final products appear directly under this text

I had a lot of fun creating my poster, magazine and trailer this year. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Research and Planning: Prop shopping haul



Last weekend I went back to Manchester city centre to see if I could find any props to purchase for my project. I found a fancy dress shop which sold these three things.

  • Liquid Latex - To create the effect of peeling skin on my zombies
  • Fake blood - I only bought one tube as I am planning on trying to make my own blood to save money
  • A prop knife - To be used as the main characters weapon. The blood inside of it 'oozes' downwards to give the impression of real dripping blood.
I was quite proud to find these things all for under £10 and hopefully I will be able to get the rest of what I need from my own home or college.

No comments:

Post a Comment